David Gabor, Founder of DGN Workplace Initiatives LLC, was featured on a podcast hosted by Jason Chan of Seed, Chan & Associates, LLC in Boston. David talked about the implications of Sexual Assault and Harassment in the Workplace, and potential liability for employers. Statistics show that nearly 3/4 of people don’t trust the company to do the right thing in these types of situations. DGN Workplace Initiatives LLC strongly believes services such as training and DEI initiatives are huge opportunities to create the best possible employer-employee work environment. You can watch the interview below:
- David Gabor selected as DEI coach for University of Michigan “Alumni M-Pact DEI Certificate Program”
- Considerations for Returning to Work
- David Gabor to Appear at the Lorman Merging Global and Local U.S. HR Functions and Outsourcing Initiatives Live Webinar on 10.13.2021
- David Gabor Appears on a Podcast Hosted by Jason Chan of Seed, Chan & Associates
- Why DGN Workplace Initiatives?