We are thrilled to announce that DGN Workplace Initiatives Director David Gabor will be presenting at the Lorman Merging Global and Local U.S. HR Functions and Outsourcing Initiatives live webinar on Wednesday, Oct. 13, 2021. The webinar is from 1:00 – 2:00 p.m. EST, and HR leaders will learn how they can merge local and global human resource functions with ease. This exciting and interactive topic is designed to help you understand global HR from the time when a position is identified through recruiting, interviewing, hiring, managing, and even terminating an employee. Topics discussed include the impact of Title VII, the ADA, and the ADEA. We will also address the impact of COVID-19 and the pandemic on organizations. Please register via this link: http://www.lorman.com/408263?discount_code=F3559075&p=13389
- David Gabor selected as DEI coach for University of Michigan “Alumni M-Pact DEI Certificate Program”
- Considerations for Returning to Work
- David Gabor to Appear at the Lorman Merging Global and Local U.S. HR Functions and Outsourcing Initiatives Live Webinar on 10.13.2021
- David Gabor Appears on a Podcast Hosted by Jason Chan of Seed, Chan & Associates
- Why DGN Workplace Initiatives?